A Box of Chocolates
by Rachel Duong
Happy New Year! I hope you are looking forward to good things in 2023. This is me, Rachel, here to share with you a box of chocolates! I was absolutely thrilled when I saw the Poppystamps "Vintage Scalloped Heart" die. Immediately, a heart-shaped tin full of decadent chocolates came to mind. I imagined rich, vibrant papers complete with sparkle and shine to create a delicious card. Valentine's Day is just around the corner, here is my Valentine's Day card for you!
Steps to create this card.
1. Die cut the scalloped heart from the Poppystamps "Vintage Scalloped Heart" die from the Memory Box "Vintage Pastel Mirror Pad". The paper I chose is a pearl gold. It is gorgeous!
2. Die cut the heart with the sunburst accents using metallic red cardstock from the Memory Box "Rainbow Reflections Mirror Pad".
3. Die cut the Poppystamps "Sending Love Poe Script" sentiment in antique gold glitter paper from the Memory Box "Festive Glitter Pad". (Save the heart)
4. Using dark brown, die cut the Poppystamps "Heartfelt Pinpoint Frame" background die. (Save the little hearts for another card!)
5. Using a medium brown, cut an A2 size card front.
6. Finally, glue the pieces together. Don't forget the glitter heart!
7. Adhere to a black card base or any color of your choice!
Pictured are the amazing Poppystamps dies I used from the Valentine's release.
I hope you love this Valentine as much as I do. It reminds me so much of sweet memories involving chocolate surprises! Fabulous glitter and beautiful shiny red paired with two shades of rich chocolate brown are just enough to add a warm sentimental glow.
May you have a beautiful day today. See you very soon. Until then, sending much love your way!
Hi Rachel, This is a beautiful card, it reminds me of a sumptuous chocolate box, I love it.
Lots of love from Patricia xx