This is the ugly back side of my card showing you the fun foam channel I created to fill with sequins. After I filled it I adde a piece of vellum over the opening. I was a bit messy with the sequins and some stuck to the tape on the back of the fun foam.( try not to do that....lol) Oh before I placed the fun foam I added a layer of acetate over the die opening.
Try not to see my thumb... the lighting in the room I take photos is not good this time of year unless I take the photo in the morning. I added a bit of glossy accents and a bit of glitter to the berries. I used shimmer pens on the holly leaves.
Thank you so much for the visit today!