I love summer and its colors. Today my card is full of bright colors.
I used to use my favorites: blue and green.
- white gesso,
- structural paste + stencil,
- stamps "Studio Blotter" + black ink Archival
- distress ink "Twisted citron, Evergreen bough, Peacock feathers"
I cut out:
- twice the tags in white and kraft paper,
- the inscription "Big Luxe Love"
- "Scribble Flower Circle"
I added the background on the white tag and used the stamps
butterflies from "Friends and Flowers" set.
Finally, I added some black spots.
With this card goodbye with the wonderful Design Team, and I wish you many creative moments with Poppystamps products.