Hello Poppystamps fans :)
Christmas time is coming. On the blogs there are more and more craft projects with a Christmas theme.
I am sharing a Turquoise Christmas card today.
Preparing the cards, step by step:
- I cut turquoise paper size card blank.
- At the center of the paper I cut out Frame.
- At the bottom I glued glitter paper.
- I cut light turquoise snowflake, in the middle I glued embellishment.
- I cut some glitter stars and I glued them in several places.
- I heat emboss "wishing" the phrase from the Christmas Greetings clear stamps, the rest is stamped in black.
Thanks for stopping by and have a nice day :)