Cheerful Christmas Card
by Yoonsun Hur
Hello crafty friends, Yoonsun is here!
Today I want to share with you a cheerful Christmas card with some 2016 holiday stamp sets and die: Poinsettia Peace, Polar Bear Fun, Wintertime Bears, Christmas Greetings stamp sets and Elegant Tree Border Contour die.
To create the card:
1. Die cut a piece of watercolor paper using A2 sized rectangle panel die.
2. Stamp some Christmas images randomly onto the watercolor paper panel in black pigment ink.
3. Watercolor them loosely with Peerless watercolors and paint brush.
4. Trim the bottom of the watercolored panel with the Elegant Tree Border Contour die - I love this die!!
5. Heat emboss the sentiment from the Christmas Greetings set on black card stock in white.
6. Wrap red & white bakers twine on the top of the panel three times, add a bow and silver jingle bell.
7. Mount the watercolored panel on kraft card base using foam tape.
8. Embellish with a few 4mm metallic gold sequins.
I love to make Christmas cards so much!!!
Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful weekend!