by Yoonsun Hur
Hello crafty friends, Yoonsun here!
Today I'm sharing with you a watercolour card that I've made using Hampstead Oval Frame die.
To create the card:
1. Die cut Hampstead Oval Frame from watercolour paper, then watercolour it with Kuretake Gansai Tambi Watercolor using waterbrush.
2. Die cut the word "Happy" from white card stock using Freehand Happy Spring die, then colour it with gold Gansai Tambi Watercolor.
3. Die cut the butterflies from pearl white card stock using Devyn Butterfly Trio dies.
4. Watercolour the background with Gansai Tambi Watercolor using a wet flat brush.
5. Mount all elements as shown to A2 white card base using dimensional foam tape.
6. Embellish with a few Pretty Pink Posh clear droplets.
Thanks for stopping by. Happy crafting!!