Hello crafty friends, Yoonsun here. I hope you are having a wonderful weekend!
Today I want to share with you the card that I've made using Peony Delight and Devyn Butterfly Trio craft dies.
To create this card:
1. Blend on white card base with Spun Sugar, Victorian Velvet, Squeezed Lemonade, and Tumbled Glass Distress inks using mini blending tool.
2. Spritz on the ink blended card using Prima Bloom Spray Mist Pearl White.
3. Die cut Peony Delight and Devyn Butterfly Trio from pearl white card stock, then adhere them to inked base using fine tip glue pen.
4. Stamp the sentiment from Hope and Thanks set on black card stock using VersaMark Embossing ink, then heat emboss with white embossing powder.
5. Embellish with a few Pretty Pink Posh clear sequins.
Thanks for stopping by and happy crafting!