You have a terrific birthday
by Yoonsun Hur
Hello crafty friends, Yoonsun here. I hope you are having a wonderful weekend!
Today I want to share with you my birthday card using Freida Leaf and Devyn Butterfly Trio dies.
To create this card:
1. Die cut leaves from watercolour paper using Freida Leaf die, watercolour them roughly with Peerless watercolours.
2. For the ink blended background, blend on white paper panel with Tumbled Glass and Squeezed Lemonade Distress inks using mini blending tool, then spritz on it with Ranger Perfect Pearls Mist.
3. Die cut butterflies from pearl white card stock using Devyn Butterfly Trio die.
4. Mount watercoloured leaves and white butterflies as shown to the inked panel, then frame it with Rectangle tag die cut.
5. For the sentiment, I used Hope and Thanks stamp set.
Thanks for stopping by and happy crafting!