Hello crafty friends, Yoonsun here. Oh, Christmas is just around the corner!! Have you finished all your Christmas projects? I am still making Christmas cards :D
Today I want to share with you my Christmas card using so beautiful Exquisite Branch Frame Die!
I LOVE making white on white Christmas card with lots of sparkling clear glitters!!
To create this card:
1. Die cut Exquisite Branch Frame from white card stock three times and then glue them together -Forest Deer and Curious Deer die cuts are made in the same way.
2. Affix the Exquisite Branch Frame over the sticky paper panel.
3. Fill the sparkling clear glitter powders into the empty spaces of the Exquisite Branch Frame.
4. Adhere the deer die cuts at the bottom part of the Exquisite Branch Frame using dimensional foam tape.
5. Stamp the sentiment from You Keep Me in Stitches set on white card stock in black ink, fussy cut them, then mount them over the Exquisite Branch Frame.
6. Mount the Christmas themed panel on A2 white card base.
MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!