Stitched Poinsettia by Yoonsun Hur
Hello crafty friends, welcome to another day of the Poppystamps Blog Blitz!
Today I am showcasing so adorable Stitched Poinsettia Die.
Here is what I came up with:
To create the card:
1. Stamped stitched poinsettias, from a new You Keep Me in Stitches stamp set on the top part of white card using grey pigment ink, added some dark shading with a Copic marker C1.
2. Die cut Stitched Poinsettia (2 times) out of red paper panel, then affixed the negative panel over the sticky paper.
3. Added dark shading to positive poinsettia cuts with a Copic marker R39, then mounted each piece in place using dimensional foam tape.
4. Adhered the poinsettia die cut panel on the stamped base using double-sided tape.
5. The sentiment, I stamped it from the You Keep Me in Stitches stamp set using black pigment ink.
6. Embellished with a red & white bakers twine and PPP clear droplets.
Before you go, don't forget to leave a comment on this post to win the Stitched Poinsettia die! Here's the details...
- We will be giving a prize on every post from October 7 -20.
- One comment from each of the posts during the blog blitz will be selected by random number generator to receive the prize for the day.
- You have until October 22 to leave a comment on the posts you'd like to enter. You must leave a separate comment on each of the posts that you want to enter to be considered to win. Check in often because there will be 2 posts per day during the blitz!
- Winners will be announced on October 26.