Merry and Bright
by Yoonsun Hur
Hello crafty friends, Yoonsun here.
Today I want to share with you my Christmas card using Holly Leaves and Berries and Merry and Bright Channel dies.
To create this card:
1) Die cut Holly Leaves and Berries from red and green card stocks (several times) and then add some dark shading with a Copic marker C1.
2) Die cut Merry and Bright Channel from the bottom part of white paper panel.
3) Adhere all leaves and berries on die cut panel using double-side tape.
4) Mount finished die cut panel on aqua card base using double-side tape.
5) Tie the red & white bakers twine at the bottom part of the card for finishing touches.
Thanks for stopping by and happy crafting!