Foxy Holiday by Yoonsun Hur
Hello crafty friends, welcome to another day of the Poppystamps Blog Blitz!
Today I am showcasing so cute Foxy Holiday stamp set.
Here is what I came up with:
To create the card:
1. For my background, I blended on white paper panel with Salty Ocean, Faded Jeans, and Seedless Preserves Distress inks using mini blending tool, added white ink splatters.
2. I stamped images from the Foxy Holiday stamp set using Memento Dye Ink Tuxedo Black, coloured them with Copic markers and then fussy cut them.
3. I die cut Let it Snow Channel from white card stock, then stamped "Silent night" on die cut panel using black pigment ink.
4. I mounted all elements as shown to white card base using dimensional foam tape.
Before you go, don't forget to leave a comment on this post to win the Foxy Holiday Clear Stamp Set! Here's the details...
- We will be giving a prize on every post from October 7 -20.
- One comment from each of the posts during the blog blitz will be selected by random number generator to receive the prize for the day.
- You have until October 22 to leave a comment on the posts you'd like to enter. You must leave a separate comment on each of the posts that you want to enter to be considered to win. Check in often because there will be 2 posts per day during the blitz!
- Winners will be announced on October 26.