It's time for bright Christmas greetings with the new String Ornament from Poppystmps! This easy breezy string ornament is a terrific addition to your Christmas dies collection! I paired it with a few old and new Poppystamps holiday dies, Holly Leaves and Berries, Jumbled Merry Christmas, and Valley Snowflakes to create a vivid, eye-popping Christmas card! The background was created with white embossing paste and the Simple Chevron designer stencil from Memory Box.
I created this card in bright, bold colors to look like an animation cell, bight and flat. I added a tiny "moon" shape to look like a light spot, but the string ornament could be decorated in so many wonderful ways! All you have to do is leave a comment on this post for your chance to win the String Ornament for you collection.
That's right.. all you need to do to enter to win is leave a comment.
But that's not all!
- We will be giving a prize on every post from October 7 -20.
- One comment from each of the posts during the blog blitz will be selected by random number generator to receive the prize for the day.
- You have until October 22 to leave a comment on the posts you'd like to enter. You must leave a separate comment on each of the posts that you want to enter to be considered to win.
- Check back often because we will be updating the blog up to twice a day.
- Winners will be announced on October 26.
Thanks for joining me today!