by Yoonsun Hur
Hello crafty friends, Yoonsun here.
I love to make anything with star shapes and a newly released Stitched Star Cutouts die is so gorgeous!!
To create the card:
1. Paint onto the watercolour paper with watercolour medium using a wet paintbrush -I used Peerless watercolours.
2. Trim the watercoloured paper with Open Studio Rectangle layers Die.
3. Die cut stars from the watercolour panel using Stitched Star Cutouts -I used both of positive panel and negative pieces.
4. Mount a positive panel on the white card base using dimensional foam tape, add negative pieces.
5. For the sentiment, die cut 'celebrate' from the white card stock (4times), stick together and then gold heat emboss them.
6. Embellish with a few clear sequins.
Thanks for stopping by and happy crafting!