by Yoonsun Hur
Hello crafty friends, Yoonsun here.
Autumn is right around the corner and it is high time to take the beautiful scenery of everywhere around us!
To create this card:
1) Ink onto the white card base with Spiced Marmalade Distress ink using mini blending tool.
2) Spritz with water several times using a Mini Mister and then dry using heat tool.
3) Die cut feathers from the white card stock using Drifting Feathers.
4) Heat emboss the tail section of those feathers with gold embossing powder.
5) Stamp the sentiment from the Into the Words Stamp Set using embossing ink, white heat emboss it and then fussy cut it.
6) Mount all elements as shown to the inked base using dimensional foam tape.
Thanks for stopping by and happy crafting!