Blog Blitz Featuring Celebration Balloons
Hello crafty friends, welcome to another fabulous day of the Poppystamps Blog Blitz :D
Today I am showcasing so delightful Celebration Balloons Dies.
To create the card:
1. Die cut 'celebrate' from the white card stock (10 times) using Decor Celebrate Die and then make a subtle tone-on-tone background with them.
2. Die cut balloons from the white card stock using Celebration Balloons Dies, blend each of die cuts with Festive Berries, Mustard Seed, Peacock Feathers, Seedless Preserves, and Worn Lipstick Distress inks using blending tool.
3. Die cut squirrels from the white card stock using Frisky Squirrels Dies.
4. Mount all elements as shown to the card base.
5. Embellish some clear sequins.
I love brightly coloured balloons!! Clearly I had way too much fun with these colours and balloon dies!
There will be a prize on every post during blog blitz (July 13-26). All you need to do to enter to WIN is leave a comment! One comment will be selected from each post using a random number generator. You have until July 29 to leave a comment - and all the winners will be posted here on July 31.
The prize for today's post is Celebration Balloons Die set.
Thanks for stopping by and happy crafting!