Today I want to show you how to create in a simple and fast way an elegant background.
- Memory Box stencils
- die cutting machine, e.g. Big Shot
- embossing mat
What we need to do, step by step:
- We cut paper the same size as our stencil.
- We make layers: mat, paper, stencil.
- We put everything into the machine. We turn everything and pull out and now we have a beautiful background.
- We make a project using our new background. Recently I did delicate Easter card.
As you can see, even without embossing folders, we can do embossing background.
Thank you so much for joining us today!