Hello crafty friends, Yoonsun here.
Today I want to share with you my card using a beautiful Ornament Trio Cutout.
Oh, I love decorating Christmas trees and that’s a very exciting thing to think about! Green, red, and gold are traditional colours of Christmas :D
To create this card:
1) Die cut Ornament Trio from the A2 size white paper panel.
2) Attach the sticky paper panel at the back side of the die cut panel.
3) Add the super fine glitter powders and burnish them in place.
4) Stamp the sentiments on the black paper using embossing ink, white heat emboss them.
5) Mount all elements as shown to the white card base.
6) Embellish with several colours of sequins.
Thanks for stopping by and happy crafting!