Hello there! It's Zuzana here. Christmas is making its way to us once again and we are all feeling like to get our homes ready. Tiding and decorating. I always love Christmas craft and trying each year for something new to make our small apartment more special. I would like to share my home decor project with you today. The Poppystamps Cute Cottage fairy lights.
This project is absolutely easy and versatile. You can use the Cute Cottage fairy lights for your Christmas tree or just hang them on the wall, window ceiling or even to your bedroom for soft atmosphere. The most brilliant thing is that you can have it all year round.
I am going to guide you step by step through my whole process. Now pick your favourite cardstock colours, Poppystamp's Cute Cottage die and let's start.
1. You will need two differnt colours of cardstock, Poppystamps Cute Cottage die, die cut machine, fairy lights, acetate, double sided sellotape (extra strong) and scissors.
2. Die cut Poppystamps Cute Cottages using your die cutting machine, cut pink cottage in half and adhere on the white cardstock. Reapet the same for the back wall.
3. Fix on the sheet of acetate and add all windows.
4. Cut and crease small stripe of white cardstock. Reapet to have 4 stripes.
5. Attach them with strong sellotape to conect front wall with back wall as shown.
6. Create as much cottages as you need for you fairy lights.
7. Insert the fairy lights in to each cottage and fix the wire with extra strong tape. ( I put in 2 - 3 lights )
8. You are ready to decorate your home.
Thank you so much for stopping by. Wish you happy crafting and Cristmas decorating!